CDL-A OTR Dry Van Truck Driver - Earn $130K per Year or More!
Western Express has immediate openings for company drivers and driver trainers in our dry van division. With our newly increased pay package, you'll earn one of the highest rates in the industry!
Real Miles. Real Money.
Western Express has immediate openings in our Dry Van division for company drivers and driver trainers! With our newly increased pay package, you'll earn one of the highest rates in the industry! CALL or APPLY NOW! Limited opportunities!
- GREAT PAY – Earn up to $130,000 per year!
- NEW Solo Rates – Experienced drivers now start at 46 CPM – 51 CPM!
- New Graduate Rates – 40 CPM after training + FAST increases to 48 CPM in only 5 months!
- Stay moving: 100% no-touch freight and 60-80% drop and hook!
- Dependable equipment: 1-1/2 year average truck age + brand new 2023 tractors!
- Outstanding Team incentives: Up to $3,400/week per team
- $1,000 driver referral bonuses – unlimited!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000 for recent grads
- Excellent Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision + 401k
- Pet & Rider policies
- Paid Vacation
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE WILL GIVE YOU THE TRAINING YOU NEED!
INTERESTED IN BEING A DRIVER TRAINER? Drive for us for 3 months or more and you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express! Call today for more details on how you can earn up to $130,000 annually!
Have you been out of driving for 3 years or more? Are you a recent CDL-A grad? Call us for information about our Training Programs today!
- Valid CDL-A (no experience required)
- 21 Years of Age or Older
Western Express is a non-discriminatory and equal opportunity employer. Regardless of background, we'd like to speak with you to see if you qualify.
*Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Call for details.
Job Post Hiring Map
Western Express company Information
Today, Western Express has terminals stretching from Pennsylvania to California. With one of the largest Van and Flatbed Fleets (combined) in the USA with over 3,000 trucks and over 7,500 trailers., Western Express can meet almost any shipping need, including dry van, flatbed, dedicated fleet, logistics, and expedited truck/rail options.