Lease Purchase Truck Driver Jobs! $1.79 CPM for all miles!
Our Easy, Affordable Lease Purchase Plan Offers HIGHER BASE PAY! Independent Contractors Welcome!
Owning your own truck as a CDL-A Lease Purchase truck driver operator can be a big step – that’s why family-owned Freymiller makes it easier and more affordable with our lease purchase options. Look around and you’ll see Freymiller offers higher base pay so you start out a step ahead. With over 50 years of providing top-notch equipment, a homegrown family atmosphere and generous lease purchase pay, Freymiller is the right place for your career growth! Independent Contractors Welcome!
CDL-A Lease purchase drivers enjoy:
- $1.79 CPM for all miles. Includes fuel surcharge as of 4/19/2022
- Practical Mileage Pay
- Complete Maintenance Program (covers ALL maintenance for truck)
- Best fuel rebate in the industry!
- 72 cents a gallon for March 2022
- Trucks governed at 70 pedal/73 cruise
- Annual safety bonus
- First truck payment deducted at 4th settlement
How does Freymiller’s Lease Program make it simple and affordable to get started?
- Payments from $625 to $725 per week
- 3- to 5-year terms
- $1 buyout at end of 3-5 year lease
- Lease completion at $0.02/0.03 CPM can be used at the end of the lease to pay truck off early
- No early termination fee after first year
- We support our drivers all the way to help make sure you succeed!
Newly renovated driver facility features:
- Family atmosphere with open door policy
- Free WiFi
- Free laundry
- Theater-style seating
- Exercise room
- Arcade games
CDL-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be 23+
- 2 years' experience
- Valid CDL-A required
Job Post Hiring Map
Freymiller company Information
For over 50 years, the Freymiller family has worked to earn a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and excellence in the transportation industry. Our founder, Don Freymiller, grew up on a Wisconsin dairy farm. In 1968 he bought his first truck in an effort to better provide for his young family. By 1980, Freymiller Trucking boasted 56 trucks and was exclusively devoted to hauling temperature-controlled freight. Today, we are still family owned and operated, and maintaining our rich tradition of going the extra mile to keep every customer satisfied.
What makes Freymiller different from other companies is our dedicated team of employees, drivers and contractors – each of whom works hard to give customers
exceptional service, value and safety on every temperature-controlled load we transport.
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, we’re led by a dedicated group of professionals whose work maintains an environment which promotes innovative thinking and problem solving. We enjoy a strong family atmosphere along with an open-door policy; we know everyone by name and always strive to treat others as we would like to be treated. Every customer, truck driver and employee is backed by the strength of a half-century of experience and our solid, reliable financial position.