CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver
Koch Trucking is looking to hire professional CDL-A truck drivers to join our flatbed division. No flatbed experience? No problem, we provide additional training during orientation to ensure you are capable and confident. Our flatbed routes provide consistent, steady miles and familiarity with the customers you work with. All candidates must have a valid CDL-A license and one year of driving experience. Apply online.
- Starting pay: $0.63 - $0.65CPM based on experience
- Average annual earnings: $90K
- Top performer earnings: $95K
- Additional over dimension pay
- Additional stop pay
- Home time: Out 14-21 days based on location
- Sign-on bonus: $3,000
- $100 for each loaded border crossing for drivers who choose to go to Canada
- 60% pre-loaded, 90% no touch freight
- Van positions also available
- All expenses paid orientation in a luxury hotel: Roseville, MN, Ardmore, OK, Appling, GA
Koch Trucking is five divisions strong with plenty of opportunity for growth within our family: Dedicated, Super Regional, Marine, Flatbed and Specialized. Experienced company drivers, owner-operators, military veterans, and women are encouraged to apply. EOE.
- Paid weekly
- All trucks are 2020 or newer
- PTO package – Start accruing PTO on first day in addition to three floating holidays each year
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Free iPad with data package to ensure you stay connected with family and friends
- Pet policy and rider policy
- 401K with company match
- 24/7/365 road service assistance
- $3,000 referral bonus
- Rolling Strong driver app
- Free drivers lounge benefits: soap, shampoo, towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, laundry soap, pizza, and sandwiches
Koch Trucking is “Family Owned, Driver Focused” and we are confident you will experience what that means on your very first day!
Job Post Hiring Map
Koch Trucking company Information
Koch Culture - Life is better where work is good – and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. 40 Years & Growing - We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding capacity for our long-time customers and providing solutions to them in times of need. You can always count on us to have top notch late-model equipment to keep you moving. Join us to see how you can expand your professional driving career.