CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Dry Van Route – Guaranteed $65,000/Year Minimum Pay. Top Drivers Earn $85,000 or More
No Carrier Pays You Better Than Marten. We’re Raising Our Pay Once Again. With Our Most Recent Pay Raise This Year, Drivers Are Earning Up To An Additional $12,000 Annually
Earn Up To $12,000 More Yearly With Another New Pay Raise - $3,500 Sign-On Bonus - $1,000 Hiring Bonus
Don't Wait, Call Now!
No Carrier Pays You Better Than Marten. We’re Raising Our Pay Once Again. With Our Most Recent Pay Raise This Year, Drivers Are Earning Up To An Additional $12,000 Annually. Also, With Our Weekly Guaranteed Pay, Drivers Are Taking Home A Minimum Of $65,000 Yearly. Our Top Drivers Are Earning $85,000 Or More Every Year. At Marten, You Don’t Have To Give Up Reliable Home Time For A Great Route. You’ll Get Home Weekly On This Dedicated Dry Van Route And For A Limited Time, We’re Also Offering A $3,500 Sign-On Bonus And $1,000 Hiring Bonus On Your First Paycheck As Well.
We’ve Built Dense Freight Lanes That Help Our Drivers Get Home More. Many Routes Offer Home Weekly Options, With Some Routes Even Offering Home Time Daily.
Marten Even Pays When You Are Stopped. You Will Get Inclement Weather Pay, And Layover Pay With Our Amazing Benefits.
Let Marten Take Care Of You Like No Other Carrier.
- $65,000+ Guaranteed Yearly Salary
- $71,000+ Average Yearly Salary
- Top Drivers Earn $85,000+ Yearly
- $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Home Weekly Opportunities
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st Paycheck
- Drop and Hook Freight
- Amazing Benefits
- Inclement Weather Pay = Up to $250 a day
- Layover Pay = Up to $250 a day
- Weekend Layover Pay = Up to $300 a day
- Drivewyze Carrier
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Current CDL- A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 4 months recent CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details. Ask a recruiter for details
- The CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the Marten extras are added
- Marten does not provide CDL training
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary downtime associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 68 mph passing feature governed at 65mph jump to 68mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy
Job Post Hiring Map
Marten Transport company Information
MARTEN IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUCKING COMPANY— ONE YOU CAN EXPECT THE BEST FROM.
- Home Time, On Time
- Famous Blue Bird Fleet
- Convenient Nationwide terminal network
- Support team that treats you like family
THE GREAT THING ABOUT BELONGING IS THAT YOU WON’T EVER FEEL LIKE LEAVING.
Marten has one of the lowest driver turnover rates in the industry.
- More than 400 million-mile drivers in just the last ten years
- Retirement is the most cited reason for leaving Marten