Experienced CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs - Dry Van Route - Guaranteed $1,400 weekly minimum pay
No Carrier Pays You Better Than Marten. We’re Raising Our Pay Once Again. With Our Most Recent Pay Raise This Year, Drivers Are Earning Up To An Additional $12,000 Annually
Earn Up To $12,000 More Yearly With Another New Pay Raise - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus - $1,000 Hiring Bonus
Don't Wait, Call Now!
No carrier pays you better than Marten. We’re raising our pay once again. With our most recent pay raise this year, drivers are earning up to an additional $12,000 annually. Also, with our weekly guaranteed pay, drivers are taking home a minimum of $1,400 weekly. At Marten, you don’t have to give up reliable home time for a great route. You’ll get home every other week on this Dedicated Dry Van route. For a limited time, we’re offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus and an extra $1,000 on your first check with our new hiring bonus.
We’ve built dense freight lanes that help our drivers get home more. Many routes offer home weekly options, with some routes even offering home time daily.
Marten even pays when you’re stopped. You’ll get inclement weather pay, detention pay, and layover pay with our amazing benefits.
Let Marten take care of you like no other carrier.
Call or apply today to get started right away!
- $1,400 Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Home Every Other Week
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st paycheck
- Drop and Hook Freight
- Detention Pay = Up to $195 per day
- Inclement Weather Pay = Up to $250 a day
- Layover Pay = Up to $250 a day
- Weekend Layover Pay = Up to $300 a day
- Drivewyze Carrier
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Current CDL- A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 4 months recent CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details. Ask a recruiter for details
- The CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the Marten extras are added
- Marten does not provide CDL training
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary downtime associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 68 mph passing feature governed at 65mph jump to 68mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy
Job Post Hiring Map
Marten Transport company Information
MARTEN IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUCKING COMPANY— ONE YOU CAN EXPECT THE BEST FROM.
- Home Time, On Time
- Famous Blue Bird Fleet
- Convenient Nationwide terminal network
- Support team that treats you like family
THE GREAT THING ABOUT BELONGING IS THAT YOU WON’T EVER FEEL LIKE LEAVING.
Marten has one of the lowest driver turnover rates in the industry.
- More than 400 million-mile drivers in just the last ten years
- Retirement is the most cited reason for leaving Marten