Independent Contractor/ Lease Purchase Drivers
$1,500 Orientation Bonus+$500 additional equipment bonus
From Day 1 until retirement, TransLand is a company with great careers. First class treatment is a professional driver’s every day experience. It’s also exactly what you’d expect from a Midwest family company like TransLand. And once you’re here you’ll stick around.
FAIR & BALANCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR PROGRAM
- Own your business and get home when you need
- Long term customer relationships to provide you the best rates
- Expert help supporting you with complete administration support
* NO fees with admin and trailer rental
- Dedicated fleet manager + full admin support
- 72% of line haul revenue split - % of miles ran x total line haul x 0.72
- 100% of accessorials (including stop, detention and fuel)
- Avg rate per mile: $1.67; avg loaded: 470; avg empty: 18.7%
- Avg 4 loads per week - avg linehaul net: $3,144
ADDED PERKS – KEEPYOUR TRUCK RUNNING & EARNING
- Truck wash, safety lane inspection, and trailers
- Safety Lane Inspection
- Electronic logging device
- Use of Van Trailers with aerodynamic devices
- Fuel discounts
- 24-hour truck repair through FleetNet
- Temporary truck rental available
- Discounted maintenance at TransLand - $75/hr. + parts
“I would highly recommend coming here and sticking around. TransLand has always been great to me.” – Brian, Driver
We’re TransLand Proud.
TransLand is thrilled to be named a 2022 Best Fleets to Drive For and a 2023 Winner by the Truckload Carriers Association and CarriersEdge. The award recognizes the top 20 trucking companies for providing an exemplary work environment for their truck drivers and employees. We’re proud of what we do for our community, too. Since 2012, we’ve donated five cents of every mile traveled by TransLand to cancer research, an employee-inspired idea.
We love our team and reward our drivers with the pay that they deserve because we wouldn’t be who we are without them. Become part of the TransLand family. We’re ready when you are.
Job Post Hiring Map
TransLand company Information
We believe that by treating all professional relationships like family members, we will innately foster a workplace environment that drives our employees to be successful through pride, dedication and love for this company. We will conduct all business with honesty and integrity; decisions will be ethical and conducted with the highest sense of morals. All employees will be treated equally and given the opportunities to learn, progress and excel.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ethical Practices
- Trust and Respect
- Service Excellence