CDL-A Truck Driver Home Weekly with HIGH MINIMUMS!
Western Express has HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for Flatbed drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on regardless of your experience. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Miss less. Earn More.
Western Express has HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for Flatbed! You will stay close to home driving familiar lanes with miles you can count on! Regardless of your experience, CALL or APPLY NOW! Limited opportunities!
- GREAT PAY – Earn up to $1,600 weekly!
- GREAT RATES – Up to 88 CPM minimums with qualifying mileage/deliveries
- GREAT HOME TIME – Get home every week or stay out for extra money!
- Dependable equipment: 1-1/2 year average truck age + brand new 2023 tractors!
- $1,000 driver referral bonuses – unlimited!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000 for recent grads
- Excellent Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision + 401k
- Pet & Rider policies
- Paid Vacation
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE WILL GIVE YOU THE TRAINING YOU NEED!
INTERESTED IN BEING A DRIVER TRAINER? Drive for us for 3 months or more and you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express! Call today for more details on how you can earn up to $130,000 annually!
Have you been out of driving for 3 years or more? Are you a recent CDL-A grad? Call us for information about our Training Programs today!
- Valid CDL-A (no experience required)
- 21 Years of Age or Older
Western Express is a non-discriminatory and equal opportunity employer. Regardless of background, we'd like to speak with you to see if you qualify.
*Subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. Call for details.
Job Post Hiring Map
Western Express company Information
Today, Western Express has terminals stretching from Pennsylvania to California. With one of the largest Van and Flatbed Fleets (combined) in the USA with over 3,000 trucks and over 7,500 trailers., Western Express can meet almost any shipping need, including dry van, flatbed, dedicated fleet, logistics, and expedited truck/rail options.