Entry Level CDL-A Truck Driving Job - Earn Top Pay FAST!
Western Express has immediate openings for entry level company truck drivers! With our newly increased pay package, you'll earn one of the highest rates in the industry!
Why wait to earn more?
Western Express has immediate openings for entry level company truck drivers and driver trainers. With our newly increased pay package, you'll earn one of the highest rates in the industry! CALL or APPLY NOW! Limited opportunities!
- GREAT PAY – Recent grads can make up to $100,000 their FIRST YEAR!
- FAST INCREASES – Starting rates up to 48 CPM with increases up to 58 CPM in just 5 months!
- GREAT HOME TIME – Get home every 7-10 days with OTR or get home every week with Regional!*
- Experienced top earners and trainers make up to $130,000 per year!
- Outstanding Team incentives: Up to $3,400/week per team!
- Choose Flatbed or 100% no-touch Dry Van freight with 60-80% drop and hook
- Regional fleets available* with minimum guarantees and high-paying bonus miles
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 for recent grads
- $1,000 driver referral bonuses – unlimited!
- Dependable equipment: 1-1/2 year average truck age + brand new 2023 tractors!
- Trainees earn experienced driver pay once training is complete
- Excellent Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision + 401k
- Pet & Rider policies
- Paid Vacation
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE WILL GIVE YOU THE TRAINING YOU NEED!
INTERESTED IN BEING A DRIVER TRAINER? Drive for us for 3 months or more and you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express! Call today for more details on how you can earn up to $130,000 annually!
Have you been out of driving for 3 years or more? Are you a recent CDL-A grad? Call us for information about our Training Programs today!
- Valid CDL-A (no experience required)
- 21 Years of Age or Older
Western Express is a non-discriminatory and equal opportunity employer. Regardless of background, we'd like to speak with you to see if you qualify.
*Regional runs subject to geographical eligibility.
**Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Call for details.
Job Post Hiring Map
Western Express company Information
Today, Western Express has terminals stretching from Pennsylvania to California. With one of the largest Van and Flatbed Fleets (combined) in the USA with over 3,000 trucks and over 7,500 trailers., Western Express can meet almost any shipping need, including dry van, flatbed, dedicated fleet, logistics, and expedited truck/rail options.