Blackhawk Transport Information
We treat our drivers with honesty and integrity, tapping into each person's potential to ensure long-term success for everyone. We are a stable company that has grown over 500% in the last 5 years!
- Competitive Salary (BEFORE BONUSES!)
- Earn Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus Available (No Limit on Referrals)
- Home Daily Options or Home Weekly Options
- Training/Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Quarterly and Yearly Safety Bonuses
- Retention Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401(k) Matching
- Did you know that we offer benefits that are 40% - 60% lower cost to our employees than our competitors?! We are proud to offer BC/BS PPO!
- Company Paid $30,000 Life Insurance + AD&D
- Class-A CDL
- Minimum of 12 Months or Similar Truck Driving Experience
- 23 Years of Age
Here at Blackhawk Transport, we treat every associate and customer with honesty and integrity, tapping into each person's potential to ensure long-term success for everyone. We are a stable company that has grown over 500% in the last 5 years and we're looking for motivated driving associates to join our team. We have an open-door policy, and we'll know you by name; we even give you the flexibility to move between accounts once agreed upon by all involved. Why wait? Right. Now. - Right Decision.
Join the Blackhawk Bunch!
Call or apply online today!
Company Hiring Area
Blackhawk Transport company Information
Blackhawk Transport was founded in 1990 with one R model Mack and three Raven flat bed trailers. As a Hendricks Holding Company Blackhawk Transport has continued to grow through customer expansion as well as acquisition Today, we run a mix of company trucks and Owner/Operator trucks. Our fleet is comprised of Vans, Flatbeds and Conestogas available throughout the US and Canada. Blackhawk trucks are satellite dispatched and tracked, which enables us to provide the highest level of service to our drivers and customers. Through our Dedicated Contract Solutions we provide customers with a wide variety of equipment services including but not limited to lightweight equipment, end dumps, refrigerated trailers, straight trucks, and tankers.