Crete Carrier Information
We’re a Leading Pay Plus Carrier and the top 50 percent of our OTR drivers average over $103,904 per year. Starting pay ranges from $.62 to $.68 cpm depending on the fleet and your experience.
WHY CHOOSE CRETE CARRIER?
Crete Carrier drivers are paid based on practical miles. This means drivers are paid for 3-5 percent more total miles per year than companies that pay based on short route miles. Another added incentive is that those practical miles roll in faster now that we’ve recently raised our governed truck speed to 68 MPH on the cruise and 65 MPH on the pedal.
The most productive 50 percent of our OTR drivers average more than $103,904 per year. That equates to over $1,998 per week with a total compensation of $0.78 per mile! We also offer comprehensive and affordable health insurance, matching 401k and a profit-sharing plan that contributed $18 million towards employee profit sharing in 2022! Starting pay ranges from $.62 to $.68 cpm depending on the fleet and your experience. We pay practical versus short route miles, which pays 3-5% more miles per driver annually.
New Dedicated & Regional Fleets With More Home Time!
CALL 888-307-6618 or APPLY TODAY!
- 401k retirement account with company match
- Profit sharing after one year of service – $18 million towards employee profit sharing in 2022!
- Health, dental and vision at company group rates
- Discounts offers from retailers and service providers
- Higher education scholarships for dependents
- Driver referral bonus: $500, plus $.01 per mile the driver drives in their first 12 months upon hiring.
- Quarterly Safe Driving Bonus
- Free Rider Program
- Pet Policy
- Valid Class A CDL
- One Year of Tractor-trailer experience
- No DUI or DWI convictions in past 5 years
- No positive drug screens or events in past 5 years
- Minimum age of 22
Company Hiring Area
Crete Carrier company Information
At Crete Carrier, our miles are up significantly. In fact, we need more safe, experienced drivers to meet the needs of our customers. Crete, Carrier drivers are paid based on practical miles. This means drivers are paid for 3-5 percent more total miles per year than companies that pay based on short route miles.