Crum Trucking Information
Family owned & operated, Crum Trucking is an industry leader built on honesty and trust who takes care of their drivers. Now hiring Company Drivers, Student Drivers, and those wishing to obtain their Class A CDL to drive for Crum Trucking.
Freight is routed round trip out of terminal in Batesville, IN
Choose from 2 Dispatch Options to Meet YOUR Needs:
- Years of Service Dispatch Board - $1,200 Minimum Weekly Pay – Dispatched Based on Years of Service - No NYC deliveries
- On-Demand Dispatch Option - $1,700 Minimum Weekly Pay – Dispatch based on load planner preference
Drivers on both options haul a variety of reoccurring, dedicated, no touch dry van, customer freight.
Majority of drivers HOME WEEKLY!
- 20% Local - Home every night
- 45% Regional - 2-3 days out
- 30% Long Haul - 4-5 days out
- 5% West Coast - Up to 9 days out
Driver will run a variety of the above
Crum Drivers Enjoy:
- Percentage Based Pay
- 95% of Crum Drivers are Home WEEKLY
- No Touch Dry Van Freight
- 24/7 Shop Service & Staffed Dispatch Office
- $450/$550 Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Detention Pay at $20/hr. and Breakdown Pay
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (health, dental, & vision) & Retirement Options
- Passenger Rider Program & Pet Policy
- 5 Days Paid Vacation after 6 Months, 10 Days Paid after 1 Year = 15 Paid Vacation Days in Your First 18 Months
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for Student Driver
- Toll Pass Modules Available
- XM Satellite Platinum Subscription Provided
- Onsite Fitness Center & select gym membership discounts
- Low Turnover – 30% in 2021
- All Drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- No +15mph Speeding Tickets in Last 3 Years
Less than 1 year of experience?
Crum’s Finishing Program will give you the knowledge & confidence you need to be a safe & successful solo driver.
Finishing Program Details:
- 4 – 8 weeks of continued training with a variety of driver trainers, time spent in the program is dependent on how long it takes you to get comfortable with the truck, the maneuvers, & paperwork. Crum’s Insurance requires a minimum of 4 weeks for drivers with less than 1 year of tractor / trailer experience
- Drivers within a commuting distance of the terminal are home weekly
- All driver trainers are on dedicated routes with different work schedules – you would follow the schedule of whatever driver trainer you are with each week
- Earn a flat rate of $600 weekly during the Finishing Program
Once drivers have completed their time in the Finish Program they would then choose from one of Crum’s available dispatch options listed above.
No CDL? Crum Driving Academy (CDA) has got you covered! CDA is a 3-week course that meets all the new FMCSA Entry Level Driver Training requirements. We offer financing options for those willing to sign a contract stating they will drive full time for Crum Trucking 2 years following getting their CDL. 100% Job Placement into Crum’s Finishing Program after completing CDA.
Company Hiring Area
Crum Trucking company Information
Crum Trucking, Inc. is always looking for opportunities to grow while still prioritizing our small-town values. We are a family-owned and -operated business and are always looking to add dedicated, reliable, honest, and loyal drivers to our family team. If you are looking into trucking careers near Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas, talk to our team today about our trucking training program, CDL training, and excellent benefits.