Dick Lavy Information
Sign On Bonus *For a Limited Time Only: We are offering a $1,500 bonus The Bonus will be paid: $500 after 45 days $500 after 90 days $250 on First Check & $250 on Second Check
JOIN OUR FAMILY AND SEE YOURS MORE!
CALL 833-206-1921 or APPLY TODAY!
When we call ourselves a family, we mean it. Mr.Lavy picks up new recruits for orientation, ensuring your name is known all the way to the top of the organization. Meanwhile, our superior pay and benefits allow you to build a home of your own, while our consistent routes give you the time you need to actually enjoy it. Wherever you roll, you're driving home with Dick Lavy.
At Dick Lavy Trucking, you'll find pay and perks comparable to large carriers, but in a smaller, homelike atmosphere. From our start as a one-man/one-truck home business to our current state as a mid-size carrier, Mr. Lavy has focused on keeping the business personal. He leads by example, knowing drivers by name and even picking them up for orientation.
Here are the other major reasons drivers choose to call us home.
- $76,000 to $90,000 - first-year pay average
- Quarterly safety bonus - $300/quarter or $1200 per year
- $50 for each clean DOT inspection
- Starting Pay: 60CPM - 63CPM
- All miles paid - 2,500 to 3,000 miles a week on average
- Accessorial pay - stop, layover, loading/unloading, and detention
- $1,500 bonus - for driver referrals
- Home most weekends - if desired
In-touch dispatch. No-touch freight.
- Dedicated Driver Manager - Work with just one manager who you’ll know and trust.
- 24/7 dispatch - So you’re not stuck waiting or talking to an answering machine.
- 99% no-touch freight - To keep you and your odometer moving.
- Firm position and customer base - At the crossroads of I-70, and 75, we enjoy constant freight and are a go-to carrier for the area.
- New, assigned trucks - 2019-2022 models!
- Driver-friendly features - All automatics, Detroit Diesel engines, and Qualcomm communication.
- Wizard-like service 7 days a week - We have not only a great shop, but the top-rated diesel tech in Ohio, affectionately known as “the Wizard.”
NEW REGIONAL ROUTES!
These regional routes will get drivers home for the weekend and average of 2500-3000 miles per week.
*Drivers may be dispatched to other states on occasion including but not limited to the states east of I-35.
- ROYAL/ LITTLE ROCK/ SPRINGDALE, AR area will typically be running from Royal, AR to Ohio and back.
- ATLANTA, GA (and north) area will typically be running from Atlanta, GA to Ohio and back.
- CHICAGO, IL and surrounding areas will typically be running from the Chicago, IL area to Ohio and back.
- DALLAS, TX area will typically be running from Dallas, TX to Ohio and back.
- MONROVIA/ ELKRIDGE, MD area will typically be running from the Monrovia/Elkridge, MD area to Ohio and back.
- CRANBURY/ MONROE/ MOUNT LAUREL, NJ area will typically be running from New Jersey to Ohio and back.
- GREENSBORO/ CHARLOTTE/ SALISBURY, NC area will typically be running from North Carolina to Ohio and back.
- BETHEL/ WILKES BARRE/ READING/ POTTSVILLE, PA area will typically be running from Pennsylvania to Ohio and back.
- Two health plans - low premium or low deductible, based on your needs
- Company-paid life insurance - $25,000 policy for free
- Full menu of insurance - dental, vision, disability, critical illness, and cancer
- 401(k) retirement - with company match, after one year
- Paid vacation - 1 week at 1 year, 2 weeks at 3 years, & 3 weeks at 5 years
- Paid holidays - at day 1
- Free rider program - Take along a passenger for up to two weeks at a time between March 15 and November 15..
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL (Hazmat optional)
- Must have at least 12 months of verifiable OTR experience in the past 3 years
- Must not have more than two (2) moving violations within the last three (3) years
- Must not have any suspensions for vehicle operations within the last three (3) years
- No major moving violations in the past 3 years
- No major preventable accidents within the past seven (5) years
- Must have a stable work history
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen
Company Hiring Area
Dick Lavy company Information
A message from Founder and President, Dick Lavy: “At Dick Lavy Trucking, we value our employees. We know our employees are one of our greatest assets. I have an open-door policy, and know each employee by name. I have made it my mission, to make Dick Lavy Trucking “THE” trucking company to work for. Family is important to me - When you drive for Dick Lavy Trucking, I recognize how important your family is to you. We strive to offer you the miles you need with the home time you deserve. I personally guarantee you will be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas to spend time with your family. As President and founder, I would like to thank you for considering Dick Lavy Trucking.”