Schuster Co. Information
As a family owned and operated business, we go the extra mile to provide our drivers with a support system which treats them like family and not a steering wheel holder.
WHY WORK FOR SCHUSTER?
If you are looking for a truck driving job, joining the Schuster family is a great choice for all professional drivers! At Schuster our truck drivers are our TOP priority. We offer abundant miles, top-of-the-line equipment, and terrific benefits for our Class A CDL truck drivers. Bring home an average $80K annual salary for you & your family! Get your OTR career headed in the right direction with Schuster. CALL 844-935-2293 or APPLY TODAY!
- PAY INCREASE: STARTING Pay up to .67cpm! Top Pay of .70cpm.
- .06cpm MONTHLY Safety & Performance Bonus
- Detention & Layover pay
- Midwest Regional: 2,200-2,400 Avg Miles per Week
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Pet & Rider Programs Available
- Veteran Recognition
- Wellness Program
More reasons to join the SCHUSTER family
- Equipment – Assigned, late model trucks with APUs, Cat Scale Mobile, and Transflo Mobile +.
- Culture – We provide a fun, welcoming, and respectful work environment.
- Ethical & Honorable – We act with honor, honesty, and fairness and we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
- Wellness Program – We want to keep you feeling your best. You will have access to free yearly biometric screenings and coaching calls, insurance premium discounts, free use of local YMCA, free onsite fitness classes, and more!
- Companion Support – At Schuster, we know how much our drivers depend on their loved ones. We are a proud pet friendly company and have a rider program available.
JOIN THE SCHUSTER FAMILY TODAY AND FEEL WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR TEAM. CALL 844-935-2293 OR APPLY NOW!
Company Hiring Area
Schuster Co. company Information
Schuster was started in 1956 by Orville Schuster with a single truck hauling grain around Sioux City, Iowa. As Schuster grew, Orville expanded the business to include refrigerated and dry van services. The name was changed from Schuster Grain to Schuster Co to reflect the expanding business. Schuster continues to be family owned and operated today.
Schuster features exceptionally well maintained late model equipment, a truck and trailer shop with 10 bays for in house maintenance, an on site wash bay and fuel island, and 465 drivers and owner operators. Our staff also includes 20 dispatchers, 16 back haul and customer support coordinators, and 55 additional shop & office personnel. Orville’s dream to develop Schuster into a premiere shipping company is being realized today as we are a leader in the shipping industry.