Throughout the US, TransLand is known for being a premier transportation company. While many truck driving jobs have their own rewards, choosing that career with TransLand pays benefits beyond the paycheck.
From Day 1 to retirement, TransLand is a company with great careers. We work hard to give our team the best and treat them right. We’re exactly what you would expect from a Midwest family-owned and operated company- a welcoming environment where you really feel at home. Where job stability matters.
COMPANY DRIVER BENEFITS
Benefits that will make you smile
- New equipment
- Pay based on Practical miles
- Bonus incentive pay for safety, fuel efficiency and hours of service
- Incentive pay potential with the 2021 average pay per division
- 98% of drivers earned incentive pay in 2021
- Top performers earning an additional $1,655 per quarter
- 2 Day In-Person Orientation with paid car rental, hotel room & meals
- Referral program pays $3,750 for each referral
- Low-cost extensive health insurance package
- Open door policy
- FREE rider policy
Earn big when you join our team. In 2021 alone, we’ve paid $423,375 in quarterly incentive bonuses based on driver safety, fuel efficiency, and hours of service! Our drivers have earned over $733,955 in total earning opportunities.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/LEASE PURCHASE BENEFITS
FAIR & BALANCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR PROGRAM
- Own your business and get home when you need
- Long term customer relationships to provide you the best rates
- Expert help supporting you with complete administration support
* NO fees with admin and trailer rental
- Dedicated fleet manager + full admin support
- 72% of line haul revenue split - % of miles ran x total line haul x 0.72
- 100% of accessorials (including stop, detention and fuel)
- Avg rate per mile: $1.67; avg loaded: 470; avg empty: 18.7%
- Avg 4 loads per week - avg linehaul net: $3,144
ADDED PERKS – KEEPYOUR TRUCK RUNNING & EARNING
- Truck wash, safety lane inspection, and trailers
- Safety Lane Inspection
- Electronic logging device
- Use of Van Trailers with aerodynamic devices
- Fuel discounts
- 24-hour truck repair through FleetNet
- Temporary truck rental available
- Discounted maintenance at TransLand - $75/hr. + parts
- Class A CDL
- 6 months of on-the-road experience
- Stable work history
TransLand is thrilled to be named a 2022 Best Fleets to Drive For by the Truckload Carriers Association and CarriersEdge. The award recognizes the top 20 trucking companies for providing an exemplary work environment for their truck drivers and employees. We’re proud of what we do for our community, too. Since 2012, we’ve donated five cents of every mile traveled by TransLand to cancer research, an employee-inspired idea.
We love our team and reward our drivers with the pay that they deserve because we wouldn’t be who we are without them. Become part of the TransLand family. We’re ready when you are. Company Drivers Call 877-921-4096 - Owner Operator/Lease Purchase Call 877-859-2532 to Speak to a Recruiter Now!
Company Hiring Area
TransLand company Information
We believe that by treating all professional relationships like family members, we will innately foster a workplace environment that drives our employees to be successful through pride, dedication and love for this company. We will conduct all business with honesty and integrity; decisions will be ethical and conducted with the highest sense of morals. All employees will be treated equally and given the opportunities to learn, progress and excel.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ethical Practices
- Trust and Respect
- Service Excellence