Western Dairy Transport Information
Earn as much as you want annually and still enjoy WORK LIFE BALANCE!
Take the guesswork out of your paycheck and say goodbye to surprises. We are committed to annual pay increases and our weekly NEW AND IMPROVED PAY PACKAGE THAT’S DRIVEN BY TRANSPARENCY, FAIRNESS, AND RESPECT along with ANNUAL PAY INCREASES!
WDT is the most trusted name in dairy logistics with over 50 years of experience on the road. Our charge is to continue building strong communities, servant leaders, and lasting relationships with our most important resource - you! Yes, we have trucks, and yes, our trucks move bulk freight, but what is most important to us, and what makes us a great company, is our passion for serving people and doing things the right way.
What We Offer:
• New clean, reliable equipment
• Emphasis on trucks & trailer maintenance
• Weekly pay, annual increases, and unlimited earning potential
• Driver referral and rewards program – easy additional income
• Family atmosphere with a team of dedicated people working with you
• Home daily for local drivers and home weekly for regional drivers
Company Driver Qualifications:
• CDL A License
• Must be at least 23 years of age (unless enrolled in apprenticeship program)
• Tanker endorsement
WDT Advantages and Benefits:
• Drive Healthy – Medical, Dental, Vision plans to fit your needs
• Drive Protected – Variety of insurance options for you & your family - long- & short-term disability, life insurance
• Drive at Peace – Employee Assistance Program
• Drive Retirement – 401K with company contributions
• Drive Vacation Time – PTO time quickly, so you can spend more time doing what you love
Company Hiring Area
Western Dairy Transport company Information
At Western Dairy Transport, we CONSIDER OUR EMPLOYEES OUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET. We have a variety of Vehicle Operator career paths from which you may choose.
With a concentration of traffic lanes in the Western and Southern States, we offer many dedicated local, regional, and over-the-road opportunities for vehicle operators.
We have an INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE benefit package that includes major medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short term disability insurance. We also have an aggressive 401k with company matching retirement plan.
What sets us apart from other carriers is our ability to grow with you on your career path. With abundant opportunities for different traffic operations we can help DRIVE YOUR CAREER to any path you prefer, as a company driver.