XPO Logistics Information
XPO Expedite is seeking to partner with CDL-A solo or team independent owner-operators to haul steady freight while earning industry-leading compensation.
With a variety of support programs, XPO Expedite helps you take your business to the next level or start off ahead of the pack. As the largest manager of expedite shipments in North America, XPO Expedite can offer you stable freight, an excellent compensation package and steady support.
>>Take advantage of our FLEXIBLE STARTING PLAN for each CDL-A owner-operator!
1) Generous sign-on bonus.
2) Maintenance plan that XPO Expedite funds based on the miles you run.
3) Transition pay plan that helps you for the first 90 days as you learn XPO’s system.
CDL-A independent owner-operators at XPO Expedite enjoy:
- Choice of preferred running style, tours and loads
- Low start-up costs
- Dedicated opportunities available
- No forced dispatch
- Weekly pay settlements
- 99% no touch freight
- Competitive non-trucking and physical damage insurance
- Nationwide roadside service
- Toll transponder program for all vehicle classes
- Great discount programs
- Pickup and drop-off pay
- Standardized fuel surcharge on all loads
- Paid cargo coverage
- Sign on varies by vehicle class – call for details
- Driver referral program
Get MORE than miles and money, get the freedom to grow or build your truck driving business by partnering with XPO Expedite today!
CALL 844-558-0330 or APPLY NOW!
Company Hiring Area
XPO Logistics company Information
Other carriers may promise better home time, more money or more miles, but XPO Expedite takes CDL-A truck drivers much further. As the largest manager of expedite shipments in North America, we offer stable freight, an excellent compensation package and steady support for Class A truck drivers like you.
As part of the XPO family, we know that your success is our success. We have a variety of owner operator and company driver opportunities so you can take your trucking career to the next level.